Abstract Submission Deadline: March 12, 2023
Abstract Submission will be closed at 24:00 (KST), March 12th, 2023 on local time.
- The abstract should be submitted only online.
- Abstracts may be revised until March 12, 2023.
- The Secretariat office will send you the presentation guideline via e-mail.
- Abstracts must be written clearly in English.
- Abstract must be prepared and turned it as word file (doc or docx).
- Abstract titles must be short and clear to show content of the research.
- Abstract affiliations and Author names should be concise and clear.
- Please use Arial font, with 10pt in size and 1.5 line spacing.
- If possible, please make it under 1 page in A4 size.
- When submitting, you must indicate preferred presentation method. (ex. oral presentation or poster presentation)
- Please enter the phone number and email address of the presenter when registering. Confirmation email will go the submitted email.
- Please attach the files separately as jpeg and table format using doc, hwp, txt, ppt, and xls file.
- It is the responsibility of the submitting author to ensure the abstract is in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar.
Abstracts should be structured to include the following sections :
- Title of Abstract
- Points of discussion
Pre-recorded Video Submission
- All presentations are pre-recorded videos. All pre-recorded presentations have to be submitted by sending an email to the secretariat (email@example.com)
- Speakers who are able to attend on-site can submit for PPT slides in the preview room and give a lecture on the day of the event.
- Upload your final presentation slides in the preview room at least 1 hour before the session begins.
- Language : English
- Pre-recorded video submission deadline : March 29
- All videos must be submitted by sending an email to the secretariat.
- Contact Information / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure that you have received the confirmation email after submitting your presentation.
- All formats are available, and all submitted videos will be reviewed by the committee according to reviewing procedures. we will contact you if there is any problem.
- After the videos are streamed, speakers will be cued to start a live Q&A discussion.
- Secretariat of the Korean Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Postal Address: 240, Gimpohangang 1-ro, Gimposi, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Contact Information: E-mail email@example.com