Lecture Materials and CV Submission Deadline: March 20, 2023
Lecture Materials and CV Submission Guidelines
- Please attach the image files separately as jpg or gif.
- If the registration is complete, secretariat office will send you the registration number and password via email.
- After registration, if you wish to revise, you may do it by going to 'Modification' and enter your registration number and password.
Lecture Note Submission
- Each invited speaker is requested to submit a lecture note to be included in Conference Program Book.
- Lecture format: text only
- Language: English
- Completed lecture note form must be submitted no later than March 20, 2023
- You can download the abstract book on our website on the day of the event.
Pre-recorded Video Submission
- All presentations are pre-recorded videos. All pre-recorded presentations have to be submitted by sending an email to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Speakers who are able to attend on-site can submit for PPT slides in the preview room and give a lecture on the day of the event.
- Upload your final presentation slides in the preview room at least 1 hour before the session begins.
- Language : English
- Pre-recorded video submission deadline : March 29
- All videos must be submitted by sending an email to the secretariat.
- Contact Information / E-mail: email@example.com
- Please make sure that you have received the confirmation email after submitting your presentation.
- All formats are available, and all submitted videos will be reviewed by the committee according to reviewing procedures. we will contact you if there is any problem.
- After the videos are streamed, speakers will be cued to start a live Q&A discussion.
- Secretariat of the Korean Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Postal Address: 240, Gimpohangang 1-ro, Gimposi, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Contact Information: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org